Wednesday, June 16, 2010

World Cup

We are almost one week into the World Cup and have caught a glimpse of what each team has to offer. The games continue to get more exciting and this Sunday starts the second round of games in the Group of Death. Brazil plays Cote d'Ivoire this Sunday, June 20th at 2:30 pm and it should be a great game. To maximize the experience I plan on watching the game surrounded by a bunch of very enthusiastic brazilians at the Grill From Ipanema in Adams Morgan. The place will surely be packed (standing room only, no doubt) but the energy will be fantastic. I plan on heading over around lunch time to grab a table (hopefully) and start gearing up for the game.

If you would like to join, and haven't already emailed me, send me a message at paulab@gmail.com. I will send an email out around Friday to those that have responded with more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment