Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Impromptu track workout tonight at 6:30

OK, so it's not so impromptu if I'm announcing it in advance, but it's not a regularly scheduled GRC Wednesday event in any case.

I'll be at the Cordoza High School track tonight at 6:30 to do mile repeats if anyone wants to join me in getting interval work in (doesn't have to be mile repeats, feel free to do your own thing). The high school is in the U Street area (map here - if you set it to satellite view you can see the track, entrance on the 13th street side).

If you plan on joining me, leave a comment, send an email, shoot me a text... so that I know to look for you.

2 comments:

  1. How for the month of August is there any race? thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out the 'Featured Races' section on the right-hand side of the page- we've got Riley's Rumble Half-Marathon coming up this weekend in Germantown, MD. Feel free to email me if you're interested:
    Grstults (at) gmail (dot) com

    Also check out the 2010-11 Race Calendar on the right-hand side of the page-- we're always updating it.

    Blog posts haven't been happening lately, but the weekly schedule and races on the right always is!

    ReplyDelete